We have considerable experience and expertise in handling a wide range of commercial disputes and litigation, including many successful cases in the Court of Appeal.
We adopt a proactive approach to the resolution of disputes using negotiation, litigation and mediation. We identify the key issues in any dispute and assess the legal merits, understand the commercial objectives and then advise on the options available including our advice on the most effective strategy to adopt.
- Commercial disputes
- High Court and County Court proceedings
- Property disputes
- Possession cases
- Adverse possession claims
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Professional negligence
- Defamation, libel and slander
- Party wall and boundary disputes
- Will disputes and inheritance claims
- Personal insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings